Release Notes: Update 13 Patch 2
Welcome to the Update 13 Patch 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012.
News & Notes
Of Special Note
- In preparation for the upcoming Expansion, updates and improvements have been made to the DDO animation and physics engine.
- Fixed an issue that caused unbound Ingredients Bags to become permanently Bound when Bound items were placed into them.
- Build Your Guild chat messaging has been changed. An initial Build Your Guild message will be displayed in guild chat when logging in. This message is displayed only to the player. Additionally, the standard "character has logged in" message in guild chat will now indicate whether a character is eligible for a Build Your Guild bonus, when the event is active.
- Creature Companions can now be summoned and dismissed in PvP zones.
- Players can now have more than 8 Creature Companions in their Creature Companion tab.
- Shortcut bar icons for Creature Companion tricks now refresh when a creature is summoned or resummoned.
- Fixed several display and UI issues affecting some Creature Companions.
- The Guild Message of the Day has returned to Guild Chat.