Release Notes For Risia Update
The following changes will affect the Risia preview server as of October 22nd, 2008
Of Special Note:
- There is now a triple experience bonus on Risia!
- Wednesday night, October 22nd, we are hosting a Hireling Trivia contest! For more information, click here!
- The rage visual effect has been adjusted to fade away after a few seconds.
Skills, Feats, & Abilities
General Ability Changes
- Monks can once again use their 'Fire' finisher to attack enemies.
After careful review of their contracts, Hirelings have a better understanding of their duties, resulting in better service from your contracted Hireling:
- They should now be better at following you around
- Hirelings will now pick up your soul stone when commanded to
- Hireling Clerics are now able to cast raise dead
- Hirelings previously had difficulty making their spot checks for things that you tried to direct them towards. They will now go to a target you select and they will interact with it, even if they can't initially see it from where they are standing.
- Corrected some issues with Hirelings causing game crashes
- The hireling UI bar will be on top of any other UI elements when a hireling is initially summoned.
General Quest Changes
- Fixed issues with quest givers in Korthos Village that would occur when you selected to repeat "The Collaborator".
- Corrected some issues in the Korthos Island Wilderness area.
- The cut & paste function is working once more