Release Notes: Update 10 Patch 2
Welcome to the Update 10 Patch 2 Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Monday, July 25th, 2011.
News & Notes
Of Special Note:
- Fixed an issue where 100% of required ingredients would be consumed from crafting bags upon a crafting failure.
- Fixed an issue that caused more ingredients than intended to be used when crafting greensteel gloves.
- Experience and gold is no longer awarded upon shard and crafted item deconstruction.
- Recipes requiring arrows will now automatically add ingredients when selected. Arrows can also be dragged manually into crafting devices.
- Crafting and deconstruction UIs will no longer need to be closed and reopened after use.
- Items acquired from the crafting tutorial are now Bound to Character.
- Adamantine Ore will now stack high enough to allow the stacks to be used for certain Construct Bane crafting recipes.
- Two new items can now be purchased from Silver Flame and Yugoloth patron vendors called "Mark of the Silver Flame" and "Mark of the Yugoloth" that can be used for high-level Cannith crafting recipes. These items can also be found randomly in chests and end rewards. Randomly-acquired marks are unbound, while vendor-purchased marks are Bound to Account.
- Several high level Cannith crafting recipes have had their ingredient requirements changed, including shards for Holy Burst and Attack Bonus +4.
- Cannith Crafting ingredients have returned to chests.
- Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments can now appear in chests and end rewards.