You are here


The DDO Chronicle: Issue 317


In The News!

  • DDO Bonus Days bring you a +10% VIP XP Weekend! VIP players get an additional +10% VIP XP (for a total of +20%) now through Monday, January 21st!
  • Get A Boost! Get 20% off:
    • Sovereign XP Elixirs
    • Treasure Hunter Elixirs
    • Greater Slayer Boosts
    • Long Lasting Supreme Ability Potions
    • Now through January 24th!
  • The Weekly Coupon gets you a Bell of Opening with the Coupon Code OPENLOCK, now through January 24th!

Community Spotlights

Click here to watch Dungeons & Dragons Online  D&DCaSplat! 1.4: The Outpost Assault - D&D Night on DDOstream!

Click here to watch this season's final SHROUDPALOOZA on Cannith!

To nominate a player, email with the subject line "COMMUNITY SPOTLIGHT"

What's one item you might find in a mages library?

Comment on the DDO Forums here and you could win DDO Points!

Guild Hall

Casual Dismemberment is a Kyber guild that accepts everyone. Send mail to Powtan for a guild invite.

Email with the subject line "GUILD HALL" to get your guild featured!

Fansite News

Click here to listen to DDO Players News Episode 206 – Kickstarting January!

Click here to read Erdrique's Blog - A Fun Little Trinket!

Click here to listen to  DDOCast 545 - 2018 in Review pt 2!

Click here to watch Brighter Days Ahead!

Click here to watch FreeDeeOh Episode 13 - I am Legend with Psyychoblonde!

Click here to watch Brock and Friends!

Click here to watch Fridays on Ice Episode 110 with Bachlagore!

Click here to watch Bard Life with Doug Glendower!

Click here to watch DDO Sunday with Alex and Lynn!

Let's Talk Shop!

Click here to watch the newest Weekly Wednesday Lunchtime Livestream!

Click here to read about New Feat: Knight' s Training!

Screenshot of the Week!

Tiggle captures the eerie feel of Wheloon Prison in our 398th DDO Screenshot of the Week! Thanks, Tiggle, for sending in this week's screenshot!

Click here to see the entire gallery.

Click here to learn how your screenshot could be the next Screenshot of the Week!

That's all for this week's edition of the DDO Chronicle. We'll see you next time!

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.