Update 37 Hotfix 2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 37 Hotfix 2, released on Tuesday, December 12th.
News and Notes:
- Disciple of the Dawn now has its proper Well-Rounded Profane bonus. If this item is in a player's Shared Bank it will need to be dragged into inventory in order for it to correct.
- The Legendary Memory of Fine Regalia is now versioned to its updated state. If the item is in a player's Shared Bank it will need to be dragged into inventory in order for it to correct.
- Corrected a visual issue with Aasimar robes.
- Kobolds previously had two dances, but they were not hooked up correctly. Until now!
- Fixed an issue where Vampire Spawn rares and Doru did not take damage from positive energy.
- The Hireling vendor in the Blue Water Inn now sells level-appropriate heroic hirelings.
- Hair and beards for NPCs in Ravenloft have been adjusted.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The NPC that gives Heroic Barovian Weapons on the Ravenloft landscape has been reset for all players. Talking to Tobar in the Heroic landscape will allow players to take a ML 10 Barovian weapon, even if they were in a state where they had taken a ML 29 item or a proper ML 10 item earlier.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to swap spells while resting at Ravenloft rest shrines.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the quest Raven's Bane to not be able to be completed.
- Fixed some spelling, grammar, and text issues in Mists of Ravenloft.
- Corrected an issue where Vasilka's death animation was not playing correctly in the quest Sunrise.
- Corrected an issue where Vasilka would not always appear in the correct spot.
- Ezmerelda can no longer be killed in the Abbey, and instead becomes an NPC at 10% health.
- Fresh-Baked Dreams now has its proper altar on the hill.
- Fixed an issue where the first scarecrow in Into the Mists would sometimes run away.
- Corrected an issue where buildings were sometimes flashing.
- Corrected an issue with the Gates of Barovia that could sometimes cause a client crash.
- Engineering work has been done on spell casting to help alleviate client "hitching" seen in recent weeks.
- Scarecrows are no longer healed by electricity.