Update 41 Patch 2 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 41 Patch 2, released on Tuesday, January 15th.
News and Notes:
- Bard visual and sound effects no longer cause client lag and other visual stutters.
- Animations for the following Vistani Knife Fighter dual-dagger animations now properly scale with attack speed: Attacking while sneaking, mobile attacks, Cleave, and Whirlwind Attack.
- Eldritch Knight Orb Saves now properly grants its Spell Power, and no longer grants effects it was not intended to.
- Eldritch Knight Mystic Wards no longer give out unintended levels of elemental resistance.
- Eldritch Knight Spellsword no longer drops Dwarven Axe Proficiency from Dwarves when your genus changes (for example, when you become Undead.)
- Bard hirelings have received work to prevent locking up under certain combat conditions.
- Killing Time raid loot can now be properly updated by the Reacquire Raid Loot Barter Box.
- Fixed the flavor text for the kamas found in Lost at Sea.
- Armors with so-called "skirt" appearances no longer ignore their color data. This will update the colors of several armors, including Temple of Elemental Evil medium armors.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- The green slime in White Plume Mountain can once again be destroyed by a Fire Ball.
- Work has been done to prevent erroneous red Dungeon Alert in several quests.
- Fixed an issue that was causing twice as many monsters to appear on Epic Hard and Elite difficulty in Tharashk Arena.
- Fixed an encounter in The House of Death Undone that caused orange/red alert to occur without appropriate provocation.
- Fixed an issue that was causing multiple wave spawns to overlap in In the Belly of the Beast.
- Fixed numerous Dungeon Alert issues in Thrill of the Hunt due to monsters being aggro'd behind closed doors.
- Fixed a bug with Aloysius Cornwall that made his rescue fire early in Thrill of the Hunt.
- Fledren Hull in Thrill of the Hunt has more hit points.
- Several retired trophy and bounty-related messages no longer appear in the /quest completion command.
- The base body texture of Bladeforged characters is now back to its intended look.
- Fixed an effect issue that was causing decreased game performance.
- Corrected an issue that was causing the item Buy Back repository to not properly clean itself over time.